Here are a few options when considering your new kitchen sink
It can be a bit confusing when choosing a new kitchen sink. Below are a few things you will want to know before you start looking.
○ What material would you like your sink to be made of?
• There are several options of materials. Click here to view the options and information about the materials.
○ What size is the opening in your countertop?
• If you are replacing a kitchen sink but not the countertop you will need to measure the opening so we can get a
sink that will fit properly. The interior width of the sink's cabinet determines the maximum dimensions for your sink. ○ How many bowls do you want?
• Sinks come with the option of one, two or three bowls. If you choose to have a double bowl sink you will need to
consider how you would like the bowls configured. Generally, there is a big bowl on the left and the small bowl on
the right or you can have an equal bowl sink, where the two bowls are the same size.
○ How will you mount the sink?
• Do you want an undermount (mounted underneath the counter usually to granite or solid stone) or a drop in
(dropped into a pre-cut hole in the countertop with the edge of the sink resting on the counter)